The goal of August Detox Month is achieve wellness, one week at a time. It’s time to successfully reach for a healthier and happier lifestyle - TOGETHER!
S.M.A.R.T goal setting:
Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely!
Here are our hand picked goals for all 4 weeks!
Remember, we're choosing only ONE goal per week!
Week 1 – REVITALIZE
1. (Easy) I will Drink tea instead of coffee
2. (Easy) I will drink 3 big bottles of infused water every day and nothing else
3. (Easy) I won’t eat chocolate, candy or fried foods
4. (Normal) I will pack my lunch from home every day this week rather than eating out.
5. (Normal) I won’t eat or drink any dairy throughout the week
6. (Normal) I will eat a salad for lunch every day
7. (Hard) I will go Full-Keto for the week (Low carbs, Low Sugar)
8. (Hard) I will be a vegetarian for a week
9. (Hard) I will be Vegan for a week
Week 2 - SWEAT
1. (Normal) I will run for 30 minutes everyday!
2. (Easy) I will walk for 30 minutes everyday!
3. (Hard) I will do 5 – 45 minutes cardio workouts this week!
4. (Easy) I will do 20 push ups before every meal!
5. (Normal) I will do a 5 minute ab workout every morning!
6. (Extra Hard) I will workout twice a day this week!
7. (Easy) I will go to the gym 3 times this week for at least 1 hour
8. (Normal) I will do 30 Squats, 20 Crunches and 10 Push ups every day!
Week 3 – Breath
1. (Easy) I will Meditate for 5 minutes every day
2. (Easy) I will stretch for 10 minutes every day
3. (Normal) I will hike for 30 minutes every day without my phone
4. (Normal) I will practice basic Yoga 3times this week
5. (Hard) I will do something nice for someone I care about once a day.
6. (Normal) I will practice basic Pilates 3times this week
7. (Normal) I will start a new book and read 30 minutes a day
8. (Hard) I will teach a friend basic yoga/ Pilates / meditation this week
9. (Hard) – I will learn how to play chess
Week 4 – Nourish
1. (Normal) – I will only use natural skincare this week
2. (Easy) - I will wash and moisturize my skin every night before sleep.
3. (Normal) I will use a DIY natural faceMask 3 times this week
4. (Hard) I will read the ingredients of ANY product before I use it.
5. (Normal) I will do a full makeover with a friend!
6. (Normal) I will exercise my facial muscles once a day!
7. (Normal) – I will sleep 7 hours every night
8. (Normal) – I will deep clean my makeup brushes and pillow cases.
9. (Hard) I will dare to go makeup free all week.
Clean Skin Club was first established in 2017 with one goal in mind; to help people live a healthier and happier life. What we didn't know is how we would accomplish this idea successfully, being that’s we weren't the healthiest people in the world.
Voluntarily we lived poor lifestyles eating whatever and whenever we wanted, we didn't exercise, and barley slept. We let our bad habits roll off assuming this way of living was correct, but all along our brand was struggling and our exhaustion was taking over…We needed a change!
Clean Skin Cluc wasn’t going to succeed if we didn’t live healthier and happier. It’s so important to find what healthy habits fit your needs, so first we decided to treat our bodies right. After years of neglecting ourselves we started eating correctly and even tried different diet regimens like being Vegan, Keto, and Atkins. We started working out every day, adding strength, cardio and even Electro Muscle Stimulation (which is awesome, you must try it).
Finally our steps towards wellness and natural living became ingrained in us and our company, we were thriving. Our bodies were cleaner, our minds were more clear and ever since then our energy levels have been through the roof. More than ever we need infused water and teas to help us achieve our goals and our the tumblers made it easier than ever to stay hydrated. Cleaning up our old habits only made it that much easier to take care of our skin properly with our products, because when you feel good on the inside the passion for natural living becomes effortless.
Welcome to our new family, thank you for joining us in our journey towards leading a happy, healthy, clean lifestyle.
Doing this August Detox is our way to share our experience with you and helping you achieve your own individual goals. Remember, most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel and we want to help guide you to success.
Ben David & Mor
Founders of Clean Skin Club