4. Understand the importance of natural products for healthy skin.
Investing in the right kind of skin care products (and routines) should be what you focus on first. Of course, aspects like your diet and personal hygiene do make a massive difference in the appearance of your skin, but the right skin care routines will start setting you up for success! Here are some of the most important things to keep in mind:
* Treat your skin like it’s the most valuable asset you own. Don’t use strong soaps.
* avoid using chemical makeup removers at the end of the day.
* Avoid mineral oil-based products and other synthetic chemicals.
* Exfoliate at least twice a week. Use a loofah to keep ingrown hairs and scaly skin
under control. For your face, aim to exfoliate at least once a week, which will help keep your skin soft and healthy.
* Keep your beauty products as simple as possible,
particularly if you have very sensitive skin. Don’t use products that contain colors or fragrances.